Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Review by Sarah Nilson

From brilliant illustrations right down to the nitty gritty, I can truly recommend this book for an advanced beginner or lower intermediate Korean student.

I like that the book doesn't have Hangul Romanization as I have read many books which differ in their method of this - take Hangul vs Hangeul for example.

I started learning Korean on websites and I feel Wild Korean is a good follow on from that. Most websites teach the basics and very formal Korean which - whilst you would be able to talk very formally and write well - sometimes doesn't help if you are actually living in Korea. As I am here in Seoul I have encountered many situations where I could refer to the book and of course, that helps me to learn and remember the Korean much more than trying to memorise phrases which are not as relevant to me.

The layout of the book is well organised and easy to understand. There are tidbits here and there about culture and a useful appendix with conjugations and grammatical explanations. All in all I would give this book 9 out of 10 - and that is because there are always room for improvements. Great work from the author and his friends who helped him.

- Sarah Nilson

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guy's

    Fresh & valid spammed USA SSN+Dob Leads with DL available in bulk.

    >>1$ each SSN+DOB
    >>3$ each with SSN+DOB+DL
    >>5$ each for premium fullz (700+ credit score with replacement guarantee)

    Prices are negotiable in bulk order
    Serious buyer contact me no time wasters please
    Bulk order will be preferable

    CONTACT
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040
    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

    OTHER STUFF YOU CAN GET

    SSN+DOB Fullz
    CC's with CVV's (vbv & non-vbv)
    USA Photo ID'S (Front & back)

    All type of tutorials available
    (Carding, spamming, hacking, scam page, Cash outs, dumps cash outs)

    SMTP Linux Root
    DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2
    WU & Bank transfers
    Socks, rdp's, vpn
    Php mailer
    Sql injector
    Bitcoin cracker
    Server I.P's
    HQ Emails with passwords
    All types of tools & tutorials.. & much more

    Looking for long term business
    For trust full vendor, feel free to contact

    CONTACT
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040
    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete